Our broad range of experience over many years means we can undertake a variety of short or longer term roles within your organisation across any business area. With accounting and business backgrounds and a strong understanding of technology, we help our clients solve business problems by helping them improve or implement business systems and the processes they support. Our Business Analyst services include:
- ERP implementation and support
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Performance management, KPI development and implementation
- System appraisal and selection
- System/process reviews
- Business case development
- User requirements definition
- Financial accounting assistance
- Management accounting assistance
Go to our projects page to find out about some of our business analysis projects.
Our project management service focuses on small to medium size projects where we apply our unique combination of business and systems knowledge and take a hands on approach to managing and leading projects. We focus not only on traditional project management aspects of scheduling, managing tasks and resources and reporting, but we lead projects by developing a deep understanding of the organisation, the project goals and we help the team resolve difficult issues, provide guidance and assistance, and bring our experience in range of project over many years to help ensure your project outcomes are achieved and exceeded.
Go to our projects page to find out about some of our project management experience.
pjr is South Australia’s leading Infor Masterpiece consulting firm, with Joanne having worked with Masterpiece for more than 20 years. Joanne is well known within the Masterpiece community, particularly in the South Australian Government where she was part of the Government wide implementation back in 1994. Since then, Joanne has supported the Masterpiece community in South Australia and throughout Australia and overseas across Asia and the United States.
Prior to forming pjr, Joanne has held a number roles, within SA Government, Computer Associates and in Masterpiece consulting firm, HW Services. In each of these roles she implemented, supported and trained organisations in the use of Masterpiece and supporting technologies such as Chartgen and Postmaster.
Our Masterpiece services include:
- Data migration
- Machinery of Government (MOG) related changes
- Development of external feeds using Postmaster 2000
- Reviews and health checks
- Chart of Accounts design, redesign and implementation (Chartgen 2000 or APTs)
- Process improvement
- General advice on how to improve the way you use Masterpiece
Go to our projects page to find out about some of our Masterpiece projects.